Bonus Indian Spicy Masala Potatoes overstock.
You undertake simmering bake Indian Spicy Masala Potatoes using 10 instructions than 11 than. Here is how you hit.
program of Indian Spicy Masala Potatoes
- add 5 of potatoes.
- then 1 of yellow onion.
- This 1 of green bell pepper.
- This 1 of jalapeno.
- give 4 tbsp of peanut oil.
- add 2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- then 2 tbsp of ground coriander.
- a little 2 tbsp of mustard powder.
- add 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- also 1 tbsp of course salt.
Indian Spicy Masala Potatoes singly
- Dice potatoes and boil until soft..
- Slice onion and bell pepper in segments..
- Finely dice jalapeno and set aside..
- Mix cumin, mustard and coriander..
- Mix turmeric and salt..
- Heat frying pan with 3 tblsp peanut oil. Oil is ready when pinch of cumin mixture forms small bubbles (med heat)..
- Add cumin mixture to oil, simmer for approx. 1 minute stirring frequently. Now add peppers and stir to coat..
- Spices will start to cling to peppers, repeat by adding onions and potatoes..
- Add tumeric and salt mixture and finally jalapenos..
- Continue stirring to prevent sticking, adding remainder of peanut oil..
- Dish is finished when you have even coating of spices and oil is just starting to separate from mixture..