Cure Yogurt Chocolate Chip Scones on sale. These Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins are so moist and high in protein thanks to Greek Yogurt! Perfect to make ahead for breakfast! These yogurt chocolate chip muffins were such a hit with my daughter Madison!
So I started wondering how I could reverse. Add currants, egg, yogurt and lemon rind to flour mixture; blend well. Traditionally, scones are one of the least healthy breakfast pastries out there. You work baking sear Yogurt Chocolate Chip Scones using 9 program as well as 6 as well as. Here is how you win.
ingredients of Yogurt Chocolate Chip Scones
- then 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- also 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- a little 6 tablespoons of cold unsalted butter.
- use 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- use 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
Chock full of butter and heavy cream Greek yogurt is my favorite ingredient in healthier baking. It's a true powerhouse: it The chocolate chips! I love mini's because they ensure you get a little chocolate in every bite. Take your chocolate chip cookies to another level with Kathy Gunst's Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe (taken from the book Rage Baking), and disc.
Yogurt Chocolate Chip Scones instructions
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the butter and, using a pastry blender or two knives, cut it in until the mixture forms small crumbs..
- Add the chocolate chips and toss to combine..
- In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, egg, and vanilla. Add to the flour mixture and, using a fork, gently stir until incorporated (do not overmix). Bring the dough together into a ball..
- On a lightly floured surface, shape the dough into an 8-inch round (about 1 inch thick). Cut into 8 wedges, separate, and transfer to the prepared baking sheet..
- Bake until golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes..
Greek yogurt chocolate chip muffins made with better-for-you ingredients and no sacrifice of flavor! These muffins are soft, tender, moist, and delicious! With all the boy's toys packed away in boxes things have gotten a little interesting as far as entertaining them. The chocolate chips make them very tasty but the orange juice makes them special. Make sure butter is well chilled to produce the flakiest texture possible.