Bonus Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread promo code. Cocoa powder and chocolate chips take this banana bread recipe to a whole new level. This easy quick bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate I am super excited to share this Chocolate Banana Bread recipe with you today. I have been testing the recipe for a few weeks and it is finally perfection.
This is my all time favorite version and I have tried many over the years. The chocolate put the bread positively off the charts. I have made this several times and it always comes. You conclude boiling broil Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread employing 10 modus operandi together with 6 including. Here is how you get someplace.
technique of Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread
- also 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- add 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- This 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- a little 1/2 cup of butter (room temperature).
- use 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- give 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of large very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix).
- use 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- a little 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Add the bananas and stir until incorporated. Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated with a spatula. Pour in the walnuts and chocolate chips and gently fold into mixture. This delicious chocolate walnut banana bread is a yummy way to use very ripe bananas that would otherwise go to waste.
Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread in succession
- Preheat oven to 350° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray..
- In a large bowl sift together all the dry ingredients except walnuts (flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa.) I sifted mine 3 times. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter..
- In a separate bowl use a hand mixer to blend all the wet ingredients until smooth (eggs, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar.) Set aside and mash your bananas with a fork (a few chunks are ok.) Once mashed combine bananas with the wet ingredients. Add the walnuts and give a quick stir..
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet. I recommend doing this in batches. I did 4 batches, gently folding each with a spatula. Stir just enough to combine. You don't want to overwork the batter because it will result in a dense bread. Pour into prepared dish and place on center rack in oven..
- Bake at 350° for about an hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife or a wooden skewer into the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different..
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack..
I love me some banana bread in the mornings with my coffee. A little melted butter on top and I'm in breakfast heaven! Miss A and Coach definitely don't object either. 🙂. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Banana bread is easy to make-just a few simple steps-and irresistible to eat.