Avoid Moist Choco Banana Muffin in year. Great For Breakfast Time Or Any Time. Get A Bite Of The Sweet Taste Of Real Bananas! Little Bites® Muffins Are The Perfect Portion of Happiness.
For making these super moist and soft Chocolate Banana Muffins, you need two bowls. In the first bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, and salt. In the second bowl, whisk mashed bananas and sugar until combined. You be responsible steaming spoil Moist Choco Banana Muffin practicing 12 technique furthermore 9 moreover. Here you go win.
method of Moist Choco Banana Muffin
- add 4 pieces of Banana (overripe).
- a little 2 pieces of Egg.
- add 2-1/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- then 1/2 teaspoon of Iodized Salt.
- add 3 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of Brown Sugar.
- also 3/4 cup of Butter (softened).
- then 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- give 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Banana Extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate (chopped).
- You need of Oil (for greasing).
Add dry ingredients and whisk to. These moist banana chocolate chip muffins are tender and bursting with rich chocolate flavor. They are perfect for breakfast or dessert, and are completely dairy free. When my best friend Chris saw my last banana recipe he laughed at me and asked how many banana recipes do I need?
Moist Choco Banana Muffin method
- Pre-heat the oven at 375°F or 190°C..
- Grease the muffin pan with oil, dust with flour, and place muffin liners..
- For the dry ingredients - Sift the all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl and set aside..
- For the wet ingredients - Mash the bananas until creamy. Mix in the sugar for about 3 minutes using an electric mixer. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract and banana extract and beat well..
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients gradually..
- Fold in the chocolates just until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin liner about 3/4. Leave 1/4 room for expansion. I used an ice cream scoop for easy transfer. Sprinkle brown sugar on top for some crunch..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean..
- Let cool for a few minutes and take out of the pan. @homebasedchef.
Now let's make some of these yummy, fluffy & moist Perfect Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins! 🙂 For vegan version check out our other family blog! It's such a simple recipe with just the right balance of banana and chocolate. Mix 'em up and bake for. Add the bananas, mayonnaise, and chocolate chips; stir until well combined. You are going to love these muffins!.