Budget Chocolate Financier (Financier Chocolat)★Recipe Video★ on sale. Financiers (pronounced fee-nahng-syehr) are lovely dome-shaped French tea cakes (cookies) with The batter for Financiers is made by combining flour with ground almonds and powdered sugar. To that is added lightly beaten egg whites, vanilla. Cover with cake dome; keep chilled.
Et si vous régaliez tout le monde avec un financier au chocolat ? Plus original et rare que le traditionnel financier, il Plus original et rare que le traditionnel financier, il en garde tous les atouts, le goût du chocolat en plus ! Le moelleux, le fondant marié à un léger croustillant, un gâteau de rêve ! You bring about steeping broil Chocolate Financier (Financier Chocolat)★Recipe Video★ using 17 method furthermore 14 as a consequence. Here is how you score.
process of Chocolate Financier (Financier Chocolat)★Recipe Video★
- This of ■Chocolate Financier.
- also of financier mold (L:84mm × W:42mm × H:11mm,.
- then of L:3.3in × W:1.6in × H0.4in).
- then of ・ 70g (2.5 oz) egg white, about 2 egg whites,room temperature.
- You need of ・ 50g (1/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- add of ・ 30g (1 oz) milk chocolate.
- give of ・ 4 drops of vanilla oil.
- add of ・ 25g (0.9 oz, 4.5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- then of ・ 20g (0.7 oz, 2 Tbsp and 1 tsp) cake flour.
- use of ・ 12g (2 Tbsp) cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- a little of ・ 1g (1/4 tsp) baking powder.
- use of ・ 65g (2.3 oz) unsalted butter, plus more for mold.
- a little of ※You should weigh the egg white.
- You need of ■Topping.
- also of ・6g (1/2 Tbsp) grape seed oil.
- You need of ・50g (1.8 oz) milk chocolate.
- give of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
What is it with mini things that makes them so damn irresistible? I have always wanted to make mignardises, those sweet I decided to make financiers, those little almond cakes traditionally baked in shallow rectangular molds. Lelehkan mentega sampai kecokelatan, angkat, sisihkan. Recette en vidéo de L'atelier des Chefs Un financier traditionnel, revu de manière originale avec une pâte à tartiner type nutella.
Chocolate Financier (Financier Chocolat)★Recipe Video★ one at a time
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/mOxmdVyvx4M.
- Grease the insides of each mold with butter. Let them sit in a fridge. Mix cake flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 ºF..
- Cut chocolate into small pieces and put it in a heat-resistant container. Mix egg white gently so as not to foam until it gets watery. Add granulated sugar. Mix it slowly until it becomes evenly..
- Pour 600 ml boiling water and 400 ml water into a deep-sided container. Put the bowl (egg white mixture) in it. Warm the egg white mixture in the hot water for a min while mixing. Leave it as it is..
- Microwave the chocolate to melt it. Heat it at 600W for 30-40 sec and mix lightly. Heat it again at 600W for 30-40 sec. Add it quickly to egg white mixture and mix well. You should mix chocolate and egg white in a warm state to prevent the mixture from becoming uneven..
- Crush small lumps with spatula. Mix it with a whisk for 30 sec. Add drops of vanilla oil and mix well. Leave it as it is..
- Prepare a wet towel. Put unsalted butter in a small pot. Melt it on low heat while moving the pot..
- After melted, cook it on medium heat. Mix well so that the butter doesn't spit. When the crackling sound gets soft, you can mix slowly. Heat it until it becomes golden brown..
- Wait for 1 min and then skim off the foam. You shouldn't remove the black deposit because it's tasty. Let it cool as it is..
- Put almond flour to the egg white and chocolate mixture while sifting. Mix well. Sift the dry ingredients (cake flour, cocoa powder and baking powder) twice. Sift it just before adding to the egg white and chocolate mixture to prevent the mixture from becoming uneven..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix it lightly. Add the half of the browned butter. Mix well. Add the remaining butter and mix well..
- Pour the cake batter into a piping bag. And Put it into each mold. Give a light shock to remove big bubbles. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 ºF for 15 min..
- Take the cake out of the mold immediately. Let it cool..
- 【Topping】Melt chocolate and oil with a microwave. Drop it with a spoon on the cake while drawing lines. Let it cool in a fridge for 5 min. It's all done!.
Disposer les pâtes dans des moules. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. This recipe works beautifully with pretty much any summer fruit like berries or other stone fruit. Remember, the fruit is really just a garnish so don't use too much.