Brand new Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) pre-owned. Great For Breakfast Time Or Any Time. Get A Bite Of The Sweet Taste Of Real Bananas! Little Bites® Muffins Are The Perfect Portion of Happiness.
If you don't want any coconut taste in your muffins you need to use refined coconut oil. Healthy vegan paleo banana muffins with chocolate chips in every bite. These paleo banana muffins have no sugar added and are sweetened just with ripe bananas! You accomplish steeping devil Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) applying 9 program moreover 6 also. Here you are realize.
procedure of Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR)
- You need 6 of Medium Ripe Bananas.
- then 1/4 cup of Organic Raw Honey.
- also 1/2 cup of Organic Butter, melted.
- also 2 of Eggs.
- use 1 1/2 cups of Organic All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Organic Whole Wheat Flour.
- also 1/4 cup of ground flaxseeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- also 2 tsp of baking powder.
They're made with a mix of almond flour and coconut flour to keep them gluten free and taste like your favorite banana bread. Place the flax seed in a small bowl or cup, add the water, and stir to mix. Let the mixture set for a few minutes so the two substances can combine and "goop up" a little bit. Healthy muffins have a habit of sticking to the baking cups and muffin tins.
Banana Flaxseed Muffins (NO SUGAR) process
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add honey, butter and eggs, mix well.
- Add all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, flaxseeds, baking soda and baking powder.
- Scoop batter into the baking molds (I use silicone baking molds, it is easier to clean). If yours is not silicone, spread nonstick spray or butter into the mold.
- Baked for about 25 minutes.
- All Done and enjoy!.
Parchment baking cups will prevent them from sticking, no greasing needed. This allows the oats to soften for more fluffy muffin. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add bananas, sour cream and eggs; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.