Best of Potato Soya paratha overstock. In the potatoes, add chopped onions, coriander leaves, salt, garam masala powder, and red chilli For a perfect Aloo Paratha, make sure that you have a fine filling of potatoes. Now mix mashed potatoes with the soya bean paste.add chopped coriander leaves. Cover the soya paste with roti and again make a round.
Any meat like chicken, turkey, beef, lamb or pork can be used. Sweet Potato Paratha or Shakarkand (shakarkandi) paratha is easy and quick paratha made with mashed sweet potato and wheat flour. Especially this soya paratha, she came down to my home and taught me to do this. You achieve stewing steam Potato Soya paratha applying 9 method and 6 as a consequence. Here you go conclude.
procedure of Potato Soya paratha
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour :.
- give 1 of Pototo (boiled) :.
- add 1/2 cup of Soya chunks :.
- then 1/2 of Onion (chopped) :.
- then 1 tablespoon of Coriander :.
- give 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder :.
- use 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder :.
- give of Salt.
- This 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds :.
I had some sweet potato's in the frig so diced them up in small pieces and added when I put in mushrooms to the. A delicious protein-rich red Soya Bean Paratha is a healthy vegetarian breakfast option w. I tried Soya Kheema Paratha for the first time, though I had this in mind since the day I saw this veg kheema recipe idea in Tarladalal site. Amma makes mutton kheema with peas both dry and gravy. "Paratha" - is a delicious flat bread that has its origin in the Indian subcontinent specially in the Paratha or flat bread is made by baking whole wheat dough on tava.
Potato Soya paratha separately
- Take wheat flour in a bowl add salt and water to it and make a soft dough..
- Now soak soya chunks in hot water for 10 minutes.Take a pan add oil and fry soaked soya chunks on pan add some turmeric powder and salt while frying..
- Once soya chunks are properly fried put them in mixy jar and make a powder out of it..
- Now in a bowl add boiled and mashed potato to it add chopped onion,turmeric powder,chilli powder,coriander,cumin seeds,salt and mix it properly..
- Now take a small piece off atta dough make a small chapati of it add potato and soya stuffing in it pack it properly and make a paratha..
- Similarly prepare all paratha's and bake them properly apply ghee on it.And serve hot with raita or garlic chutney..
Planning sidedishes for Roti, Chapati, Poori, Paratha can be really tough. Here i have shared almost all the sidedishes from my website. It has paneer, mushroom, potatoes, soya chunks and almost all. Soya bean parathas are quick and easy to prepare, with all the goodness of soya. What do you like to stuff inside your parathas?