Deal with Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit for cheap. Psyllium husk can be taken by persons of any age who want to treat constipation and help with irritable bowel syndrome. If you have diarrhea issues, you can also take it since psyllium husk helps to treat diarrhea. People with heart issues or high cholesterol can also supplement with psyllium husk.
How to use Psyllium Husk Fibre Oral Powder. Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor. If you are self-treating, follow all directions on the product package. You undertake frying toast Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit working 6 ingredients moreover 6 together with. Here you go fulfill.
receipt of Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit
- then 160 grams of Butter (or Oil).
- then 80 grams of Sugar.
- You need 200 grams of Flour.
- add 60 grams of Potato Starch.
- use 20 grams of Psyllium Husk.
- add 20-40 grams of Your Favorite Dry Fruits (Recommend Cranberry).
If you are uncertain about any of the information, ask your doctor or pharmacist. To prevent choking from this medication. Organic psyllium husk benefits your digestive system and heart in particular. Dietary fiber, which is the main component of this product, helps keep your intestines You must never take psyllium husk powder "dry" as this product will start soaking up all moisture it can reach and congeal immediately.
Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit method
- Put the butter in a heat resistant bowl and wrap. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Add the Sugar and mix well..
- Sift the flour into the bowl. Knead the dough..
- Add the psyllium husk and knead well..
- Cut the dry fruit into your favorite size. Add it and knead well. Roll out to a thickness of about 1cm thick. Cover it wrap and keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Cut the dough into your favorite size. Bake it at 150℃ over for 20-25 minutes..
- I tried to make to use mango & cranberry. My family like cranberry one..
We are interested in developing genuine business with our overseas counterparts. Our company deals with the manufacturing of instant food and beverages which is packed in dry pickings. Psyllium HuskPsyllium Husk Psyllium Husks are the outer layer of Psyllium Seeds (Plantago Ovata), a plant native to India. This Psyllium has no artificial additives, is preservative-free and is non-GMO. Psyllium has a mild nutty flavour and aroma.