Big Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) promo. To make eggless carrot cake I have used whole wheat flour entirely. The cake is denser and a bit of darker shade due to wheat flour. Along with carrot you can mixed nuts and seeds.
Eggless carrot cake recipe with homemade cream cheese frosting. Eggless carrot cake recipe with video & step by step photos. This eggless carrot cake is one of I tried your carrot cake,it got little sticky inside and was not firm. You organize frying escallop Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) testing 13 ingredients than 5 and. Here you go arrive.
ingredients of Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour)
- also 1+3/4 cups of sugar.
- give 1/2 cup of flavorless oil.
- This 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- This 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- This 1 cup of whole-wheat flour.
- add 1 teaspoon of salt.
- a little 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- a little 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- also 2 cup of shredded carrots.
- use 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- then 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- You need 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
I just skipped baking powder of your recipe and used wheat flour. Eggless Carrot Cake Recipe - Ingredients. You need maida(All purpose flour) for cakes….making cake with whole wheat flour is not advisable…. Carrot cake with Wheat flour, is a healthier alternative to the regular carrot cake.
Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) separately
- Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup oil until smooth..
- Add 1/2 cup yogurt and 1 tablespoon vanilla essence to the sugar and oil mixture and beat well..
- Mix the dry ingredients (1 cup whole-wheat flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder) and add to the liquid mixture through a sieve. Slowly fold until no dry patches are visible..
- Add 2 cups of shredded carrots and 1/2 cup walnuts to this mixture. Pour the mixture in a baking pan and bake in a preheated oven for 45mins at 350F. Once done, let the cake cool down..
- To prepare the frosting, add 1/4 cup softened butter, remaining 3/4 cups sugar and 4 oz cream cheese to a bowl. Beat well to form a smooth frosting. Layer the top of the cooled cake with the frosting. Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon if you like..
The cake is filled with the goodness of carrots, raisins and nuts. You can't go wrong with this eggless carrot cake recipe. Recently I tried a chocolate version of the cake without using carrots and raisins and poured the batter in a bread loaf pan. I've made a lot of variations each time I bake this cake, starting with the flour to other ingredients. Making this eggless chocolate cake with whole wheat flour added another element to that challenge as this usually causes a cake or bread to be much denser than those made with all-purpose flour.