Directions Chestnut Rice website. Chestnut rice or Kuri Gohan is a traditional Japanese fall rice recipe. This aromatic chestnut rice with black Watch How To Make Chestnut Rice 栗ご飯の作り方. A traditional Japanese fall rice recipe.
Be the first to review this recipe. Kuri is the Japanese variety of chestnut. I sometimes say that the Polish manga market is alive thanks to all the yaoi fans that keep buying BL. You see to sizzling stew Chestnut Rice practicing 6 program together with 2 as a consequence. Here is how you cook.
technique of Chestnut Rice
- This 400 ml of rice (I use Japanese rice).
- Prepare 650 ml of low sodium chicken broth (or 650 water + 1 bouillon cube).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- give 1 tbsp of sugar.
- give 1 tbsp of oil (I use sunflower).
- a little 200 gr of peeled roasted chestnuts.
So there's quite a lot of it in. Drain the chestnuts and sprinkle over the uncooked rice in the rice cooker. You want moisture to penetrate the rice grains evenly, and thereby cook evenly; mixing in the chestnuts will prevent that. My favorite autumn donabe rice dish.
Chestnut Rice method
- Wash rice until the water runs clear. Combine all ingredients and pour inside a rice cooker..
- Press cook. Yes, as simple as that. Fluff the rice a bit before serving..
Chestnuts and rice for Kuri Gohan. Instructions: Place the sushi rice and glutinous rice in a large bowl. Add enough water to the bowl to cover the rice by several inches, and. Cook chestnuts - a Japanese way. Chestnuts give a nutty flavour to plain rice and I have an easy way to cook chestnuts that I must share!