Cure Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast pre-owned.
You pull off toasting spoil Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast testing 8 prescription so 6 steps. Here you are pull off.
prescription of Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- use of Chuck Roast.
- a little 32 ounce of beef broth.
- use 4-6 of carrots chopped.
- also 2-3 of diced potatoes or bag of small potatoes.
- This 4 of shallots ( left whole unpeeled) or can use 1 small onion even pearl onions work great to!.
- a little 1 of Lipton onion recipe packet.
- use Dashes of Worcestershire and A1.
- then of Seasonings.
Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast program
- Set crockpot on low/.. (will take 8-10hrs) high (4-6 hours)/ and fill with chuck roast and beef broth and cover.
- Once starts to heat I throw seasonings in (can do in beginning).
- Let sit 2 hrs on high or 3 hrs on low (once roast gets browned color).. At this time add carrots and cover for one hour... (I do this to let meat cook more to have a tender shredded ending also so veggies don't boil and mush down ..carrots take lil longer than potatoes to cook and soften).
- Now add potatoes and onions and cover for few more hours until all tender.
- Once meat shreds on its own and potatoes are soft turn off and serve!.
- Yummy Sunday Dinner!!!.